Website Designing Company

Best Website Designing Company in Himachal

seo himachal swastik web technology

6 SEO Tactics in 2008 and still trending in 2021

6 SEO Tactics in 2008 and still trending in 2021


SEO is a never-ending and ever-changing process. We've seen a lot of changes in Google algorithms over the years, and some people believe that with such volatile ranking patterns, SEO has become outdated. And you don't have to be Neil Patel or Brian to understand this. Just making this list will help to clear the air and get rid of any negative feelings about SEO.

📢 1. SEO in 2022- A Long-Term Game

SEO is more than just getting good rankings and ratings for a short period of time. It has always been a long-term thing, but with today's competition and website crowd, the timeline appears to be even longer. With each passing year, it appears that rankings and traffic from rankings are taking more time to produce the desired results. The Domain Authority plays a critical and deciding role in this. If you closely examine any keyword result trends, you'll notice that authority sites tend to dominate the rankings. Google regards these sites as a reliable source of information, and thus ranks them highly. According to an Ahref study, nearly 95 percent of newly published pages do not reach page 1 within a year. And for the remaining ~5 percent of pages , it takes anywhere between 2–6 months.

📢 2. Create High-Quality Content and Promote Desperately

Skyscraper post is a term that becomes increasingly popular these days. Sometimes it is necessary to write posts for search engines rather than users, and then heavy promotion does the majority of work. Though writing posts taking aim at users is good, such skyscraper posts can help boost your search rankings while also still sticking to Google-approved techniques.

What is SEO

📢 3. Write for the Search Engines

Generally, content written for traffic and rankings differs from content written to gain a lot of attention from the media on social media. The content strategy should be developed in such a way that these various types of content are taken into account.

Now, how do you create content that can be optimised for search engines?

Lol! You have the entire world around you. Simply look at what's currently ranking, get inspired, and write much better content.

📢 4. Do Topic Research, find resourceful techniques and Please! Don’t go through those Old-School Keyword Research techniques

With search engines have become smarter by the day, content must be relevant rather than just a keyword burger. No need to worry; simply follow the steps below and you will actually be better!

  1. Download all of the keywords you are ranking for from the Google Search Console.
  2. Sort the keyword list according to their rankings. This will assist you in finding keywords for which you are ranking in the top positions despite having few to no backlinks.
  3. Take those keywords and run them through Ahrefs.
  4. With that data, You can find the average Keyword Difficulty (KD) of those keywords.
You can find topics and keywords with nearly the same keyword difficulty using the process outlined above, and you will be able to rank quite high and quickly without depending on many backlinks.

📢 5. Rejuvenate Your Old Content

Some of your older content is the backbone of your site's traffic. You can simply re-edit these posts to boost your ranking.

📢 6. Test run for improved CTR

Examine which changes are causing your visitors to click and become customers. And just keep doing it to get more clicks.

SEO is a never-ending monster!

Content optimization has always been popular and will continue to be so. Old book methods have lost their essence but certain methods that focus on "how search engines work" remain useful.
Remember that the key to success is change and adaptation. SEO cannot become outdated, but certain SEO strategies may. Many practises that we used to know and love have become outdated in the past.

Need a Professional Website?

Get in touch with our expert team and get a professional website designed for your business. Today!
Hire Us

One stop Solution for all your marketing needs

Let Us cater to all your Digital Needs Under one Roof and help you skyrocket lead generation and branding efforts for your business.